Top Social

Spring Wedding Style Guide For Him & Her - Inspired By T.M. Lewin.

Saturday 9 April 2016

We are officially in Spring now and I can hear faint church bells in the distance... yep, its time for Spring weddings! The perfect season to have a wedding in my opinion. As a bit of inspo I thought I would put together a Spring wedding lookbook kind of post, for women & men (we cant forget about the guys!).


Its hard to find the perfect dress to wear to a wedding when you're a professional black wearer like me, but I have found some alternatives!
Navy is great because it is still a darkish colour but you can brighten it up with a pop of colour in the shoes, bag or lips. I found this lovely jumpsuit from Topshop for only £45. Great if you're not wanting to bare the legs, haha! As for a dress, you can never go wrong with a simple floral number. I went for a embroidered slip dress from Asos. The slip dress is going to be a big trend this Spring/Summer so you're bound to be best dressed, except for the bride of course! I'd probably pair this look with some nude heels. As for accessories I'd keep it pretty simple, a dainty necklace and some small hoop earrings would do the trick.

Guys can never go wrong with a perfectly fitted suit. I tend to drift towards navy suits for men, again a better alternative to black. T.M. Lewin have a great selection of suits, especially their 3 piece suits which are bound to last a lifetime! I picked this navy slim fit suit paired with a crisp white shirt and a baby pink floral tie (guys can work a bit of floral too ya know!) and tan shoes. If the pink tie wasn't working it could always be replaced with a pocket square instead. I think pocket squares always make a males outfit look more expensive! 
Not feeling the full suit? A grey trouser and jacket set would look lovely with a statement bow tie and some quirky cufflinks (only £19.50!).

So, those are my Spring wedding picks for both women & men! Are you going to any weddings this year?

5 comments on "Spring Wedding Style Guide For Him & Her - Inspired By T.M. Lewin."
  1. Ooooh, I love this, Poppy! Weddings are the loveliest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so good suggestion! thanks x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! Glad to see all these photographs of spring shows. Want to have a similar at local wedding venues Los Angeles. After watching these photos, I can say that this is an amazing place to visit and host your destination events.

    ReplyDelete