Top Social

The Perfect Skin Care Combo.

Monday 4 April 2016

I have seen a massive improvement with my skin recently and I am guessing it is down to these two beauts - the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser & the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. I've only just noticed that these two products are both cleansers but this is just is working for me at the mo I guess! Remember I am not a skin care pro, I just use what makes my skin feel good and gives me positive results.


I usually use the Charcoal Cleanser first, pumping a generous amount onto my finger tips and gently rubbing it into my skin. It really feels like it is giving my skin a deep clean and opening up my pores. This is when I go onto using the foaming cleanser.

I've yapped on about the Tea Tree collection from The Body Shop before (here & here), I have just always had great results with their stuff. I actually received the cleanser for my birthday. I'd never tried the foaming cleanser so I had high hopes for it, and I wasn't disappointed! I have barely had any spots since using the range (which is always a plus!).

The only 'bad' difference I have seen with my skin is that it has become a tad dry. I used to have a really oily T-zone but I think the tea tree has dried that up a little bit too much. So I am on the look out for a good moisturiser now, let me know if you have any recommendations for a newbie to dry skin!
10 comments on "The Perfect Skin Care Combo."
  1. I love that Biore pore cleanser!! I saw it in a magazine and I took the plunge and got it! I feel like it works better than the noise strips!! =P

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I also love the Tea Tree line from the Body Shop! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how clean my skin feels after using foaming cleansers but I found they dry my skin out too much :( try adding in a facial oil and a serum (superdrug do a great one in their pure range for £2.69) :) x
    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love facial oils! I'll have to have a mooch, thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete
  4. I've looked at the Biore cleanser before but seem to remember it contained SLS which put me off? I do love the Body Shop's tea tree range, though! Their seaweed moisturiser is really good for oily skin :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never new that!! The seaweed moisturiser sounds interesting!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the body shop tea tree products also! Great post!
    www.fallonrachelle.com x

    ReplyDelete