Top Social

Sunday #4.

Sunday 16 October 2016
All images are from Tumblr
So I know I did one of these Sunday posts last Sunday, but I didn't have a lot of time to photograph much this week. My little niece was born on Monday so its be all go! Oh, and my laptop wouldn't stop turning itself off, so theres that too haha.
 I am very critical of my photography and I like to take my time when shooting and writing for my blog. So here we are with another mood board! You guys seem to like these posts anyway so I hope you don't mind (everything will be normal again soon).

This weeks board is based on street style (its very monochrome too). I feel like I fell out of love with fashion for a while but now I am starting to love it again! So recently I have been lurking through Tumblr, Insta and Pinterest for inspo.

What have you recently fell in love with again? 


Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
12 comments on "Sunday #4."
  1. Congratulations! I bet your niece is adorable :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being an auntie! I love the monochrome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your niece! <3
    Lovely photos you got there and you've got a great sense in fashion. :D

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your niece!
    I love mood boards of pictures, and this one is lovely although they're not yours, don't worry about it!
    See you! xx

    http://classy-bitchxs.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A big congrats on your neice. I am loving the outfits too.

    Love
    Shanel

    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/multi-masking-with-7th-heaven-multi.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, tumblr is the best place for inspiration!

      Delete
  7. One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2yrs. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3yrs of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn’t sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    Story short, I used the only available options left which was Dr. Wakina @ {dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com} before I lose everything including my life. Dr. Wakina was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 7days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of thing from Dr. Wakina. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to dr. wakina’s love spell that works wonders {dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com}.

    ReplyDelete