Top Social

3 Trends I Am Loving.

Monday 1 May 2017

It is currently 22:34 on a Sunday evening. I have been attempting to write this post for around an hour now and nothing is coming out... But I am determined to get something up on this little blog of mine, even if it only includes crappy IPhone pictures and a minimal amount of writing. So anyway, lets talk about the 3 trends I am currently loving.


Gold.
Come to think of it, it's not really a trend is it? I mean golden jewellery is timeless right? Up until now I have (more or less) always been a silver gal but warmer golden tones are just calling my name, especially now the weather is warming up. I've even been buying gold homeware bits too. The little leaf dish above is from Primark, it was only £3. 


Layering.
Probably one of my favourite trends of the mo, layering vests on top of t-shirts. I know it is a love/hate thing, but I seriously love it. Layered in the right way with a pair of raw hem, blue jeans is a match made in heaven. I am especially loving slogan or graphic t-shirts peeping out from under a sheer cami, yaaas!

Gingham.
Gingham is baaack. It never really phased me before but this time around I am loving it. My collection is growing, with a lot of the items being summer pieces. I don't really wear colour so a pattern like this is a nice alternative.

So, what are your favourite trends this season?

Oh, and look! I am almost at 200 followers on Bloglovin! As soon as I hit the big 200 I am going to do a giveaway, so keep an eye out.



Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
16 comments on "3 Trends I Am Loving."
  1. I loved the photography on this post!!! At the moment, I've loving my little rose gold and marble necklace, which I got in the Topshop sale for a complete bargain!! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love a good Topshop sale haha!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the gingham trend as well - recently picked up an £8 gingham smock dress from primark, lovin it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a lot of my gingham pieces from Primark too! They have some beaut things in at the minute!

      Delete
  3. I also love the gingham trend especially in trousers,and yellow bags/shoes xo

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried some gingham trousers on once and I loved them... they were just a tiny bit to short though :( x

      Delete
  4. gold and gingham are some of my favourite trend too. i'm also really into big sleeves and off shoulder tops.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! I love big floaty sleeves too!x

      Delete
  5. Loving the layering trend as well!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog great photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of the layering trend! It reminds me of the movie clueless ^_^ Great blog!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, yeah it does!! I love that film! x

      Delete
  8. I'm addicted to gold ATM! And this post definitely doesn't include crappy iphone pictures! :)

    Amy - amyjaynesthoughts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete