Top Social

Statement Earrings.

Tuesday 28 November 2017

I am actually obsessing over statement earrings at the minute, I think everyone is to be fair. Tassels seem to be everyones favourite (I did a post on some here), but big bling-y ones are my go to.
I've picked up a few pairs recently so I thought I would share. Prices start from 99p (I know right, 99p!!) up to £5. I don't pay whole lot for trend pieces so these are great if you want to keep on a budget.

























So, the first pair are gold discs from H&M (these are the 99p ones!!). They are surprisingly comfortable and light weight which is always a plus with statement earrings. I hate it when they make your lobes look dead droopy. I did get these ones in the sale so I don't know if they will still be in store, but they are deffo not online anymore. I feel like if you did some research you could find a similar pair. Amazon and Ebay are great for cheap dupes.


You might think the next pair are a bit granny-ish, but I love em. I paid around £2.50 for these (I got a bit of extra discount) from Laura Ashley. I think the oil slick shell and the hammered metal go really well together, it's a lovely contrast. Oh, and again they are not too heavy so they don't give the saggy lobe look, win! But anyway, I think its about time we moved onto the prettiest earrings ever isn't it...



Tadaaaa! How nice are these? You'd never guess they were from Asda would you, and only £5. These total bargains look like they come straight from Mango or Zara right? I love the bling & the gold &the star design... everything about them is just so stylish and very on trend at the minute. I couldn't find these online but they will deffo still be in store, I didn't get them too long ago. Out of the 3 these are 100% my favourite. 

Which pair are your faves?



Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
6 comments on "Statement Earrings."
  1. Great blog and lovely photos you found some real bargains I do like the star ones which look really expensive great finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have some really good bargains here! My favourite is the Laura Ashley one and I defo dont think it is granny ish. I agree statement earrings are trends pieces but can get different varieties!

    Ameze xx
    http://www.risumwithameze.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete