Top Social

Updating My Bedroom.

Thursday 8 February 2018
Sorry for the bad quality photo... An IPhone camera and a dark room don't mix!
So as you may (or may not) know, I have been working on switching up my room. I never keep it the same but this time I did decide to make a few bigger changes... more permanent ones. The first big change being a total rejig of my furniture. I basically swapped my bed and wardrobe over, got rid of my desk and purchased a new set of chester drawers, but I will show you that another time. 
Today I wanted to focus on the 'chill corner' I created. I love this little section of my room and to be honest, this is the only part that I am completely happy with so far. 

As I did get rid of my desk I needed to find somewhere to put my whicker chair, I deffo wasn't ready to part with it. I threw an Ikea faux fur rug over it and added my new H&M cushion and loved how looked. I sat my fiddle leaf fig at the side of the chair, to add some planty elements, obvs. The brass planter adds a mid century modern look to the corner too, which I am really into at the mo. 
But bringing it back to the boho/scandi theme again I added my macrame wall hanging (which was an absolute barg from Matalan) to the other wall. They don't have the one I picked up anymore but they have some very similar ones here
Finally the piece de resistance, my flamingo neon light. This is from a local shop but I did find an alternative here. I think it adds a nice bright element to the otherwise dark corner.

I do love this corner but I am not sure if it is missing a print, placed just above the chair? Let me know what you think?!


5 comments on "Updating My Bedroom."
  1. Looks so nice! Love the neon light! Have a lovely weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always switching things around in my flat, I moved all the furniture in the living room and its made such a difference :) Your bedroom looks cute!

    https://lauralovette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute I love it!

    Alex | www.SoFitSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!
    I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Ahmed for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Ahmedutimate@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
    After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Ahmed he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Ahmed real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com
    Call / what’s-app him: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is John I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met DR EHBOS special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business.He is really powerful spell caster,My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years...So when i told the DR EHBOS spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution...so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me. DR EHBOS said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back but i never believe all this...he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream because i never believe this will work out after trying so many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid coming .. DR EHBOS has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him to his personal email drehbos@gmail.com
    drehbos@gamil.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348133505254

    ReplyDelete