Top Social

Simplistic Interior.

Friday 19 June 2015
I am trying to create more interior related content on my blog so today i thought i would write about the shelves that sit in my bedroom. 

I originally had them put under my TV for books and DVDs but it just made my room look really cluttered. After a while i re-jigged my shelving and added lots of candles and little trinkets but then i realized i had melted the corner of my TV...(my mum thought it was hilarious!). After that disaster i shifted everything around once again but this time i thought i would go down the more simplistic route. I am finally happy with the way they look...for now anyway!


I stuck to a green, white and black theme. These colours look clean and fresh and i think it really does make my room look bigger. 
On the top shelf i have a mixture of cacti, glass bottles and jars for candles, which i keep away from the TV may i add! I also have a succulent and i made a hanging thingy so it could dangle from my shelving. On the bottom one i just have my tiny camera collection and some fake flowers.


The only thing that annoys me are the wires from my TV. It makes everything look messy but i wouldn't know how to hide them with out embedding them into the wall. Apart from that little bug i am happy with what i have created. I think i much prefer the simple look, especially in my miniature sized bedroom!
11 comments on "Simplistic Interior. "
  1. I love your white shelving, it looks so chic! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks super pretty and simplistic - love the neutral colour scheme <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this and your blog! Wish I could give my room a complete makeover with these great ideas! love it x
    I would so love it if you could check out my blog x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) I'll check your blog out now! x

      Delete
  4. this looks great, love the little succulents :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete