Top Social

London: A Little Haul.

Sunday 20 September 2015
This is part two of my little London series and I am going to be sharing the bits I bought whilst I was down there. 


I actually got a decent amount of things. I didn't think I'd end up coming home with a lot of stuff but it wasn't as expensive as I thought...which was kind of dangerous haha! 
At Camden I ended up getting a silver-ish skull, which I fell in love with. I got it from a little shop full of skulls and mythical creatures. The man who owned it said his friend hand makes everything. Knowing it was handmade made me love it even more.


On Friday we visited a lot of the charity shops which were ram packed with old records. I ended up leaving with a Lionel Richie vinyl because Lionel is life...and it was only £1, barg! I also nipped into the Lush, of course. I picked up a creamy candy bubble bar and a blackberry bath bomb. Finally I ordered my new granny glasses and picked them up later that evening. They are not everyone's cup of tea but I love em (plus they fit my massive head).


In London we stopped off at Liberty where I spotted this illustration book. I instantly fell in love with it. The woman who served us in there was soooo lovely too.


And finally, Brick Lane. I had to go to Rokit! I ended up getting a coat, I was pretty surprised actually because a lot of things in vintage shops are like a 90's oversized look and I don't really suit that type of fit (I like baggy clothes not oversized, there is a difference!). But the coat I dug out is a gem! 
The last purchase from my trip was a bunch of chocolate. How can you leave a trip away without picking up some chocolate?! Dark Sugars on Brick Lane is the liveliest, modern chocolate shop I have ever seen! Old school Justin Timberlake was blasting out of the doors, you could literally hear it from down the street (I wasn't complaining though). The staff were so friendly, dancing around, taking pictures with people all whilst shoving chocolates into everyone's mouth who entered the door. I must have consumed about 10 chocolates whilst I was in there. We ended up spending £12 on different chocolates, it was deffo worth it though!


So that's everything I got. I have probably forgotten about a lot of the things that I bought but these were definitely the best of the bunch. 
10 comments on "London: A Little Haul."
  1. i love the illustration book ....i mean sounds good :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you're in London you should check out the East End Thrift Store! They have amazing vintage items and they're quite reasonably priced!

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check it out next time I am there :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the skull!
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great shopping spree
    I adore Rokit, it's full of treasures

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rokit is amazing, so happy that I got to visit it!

      Delete
  5. Aw thank you! I'll check it out now! :) x

    ReplyDelete