Top Social

3...Relaxing Things.

Thursday 7 January 2016

After the holiday madness I think we could all do with a bit of relaxation, I know I could. So today I am sharing 3 things that relax me.
A Lush bath has to be at the top of the list. Its the easiest thing to do, just add a bath bomb or crumble a bubble bar under the running tap, moisturise and chill. 
Another thing that relaxes me is reading. I cant really get into novels or any kind of deep book so I like to flick through a 'coffee table' kinda book. I got The Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible for Christmas and I love it. It is a super easy read for a few minutes or so. Finally, listening to music with headphones in. Any kind of music relaxes me I either put the radio on or, as of recent, Justin Biebers new album...I'm a bloody belieber now!
What do you do to relax?


9 comments on "3...Relaxing Things."
  1. A bath is always a great way to relax for me! It doesn't HAVE to be Lush, but, you know, it might as well be ;) I don't always find reading relaxing, only because I can get too into the stories, but I do find colouring a good hobby for relaxation - thank god for adult colouring books! Sometimes I find it's also good to watch a movie I've seen several times before - Clueless, Wayne's World, Pirate Radio... The stories aren't new so you can just watch and relax :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really gotten into colouring recently, I have about 4 different colouring books ahaha! And yes I agree about movies! I watch Romeo and Juliet over and over again and John Tucker Must Die! Oldies are the best :)

      Delete
  2. Putting on a Lush face mask AND having a bath bomb Lush bath is pure bliss! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never actually tried a Lush face mask, I am deffo missing out!!

      Delete
  3. Lush is teh best for relaxing!
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is quite possibly the most heavenly product ever! The smell is just intoxicatingly good!

    Grace | eat, write + explore x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Its become a fave of mine!

      Delete
  5. Great post! New follower to your blog :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete