Top Social

New Years Eve Make Up Picks.

Wednesday 30 December 2015


We are almost into 2016, I cant believe it! This year didn't go too fast but the christmas period zoomed by and with that gone it is time to look forward to new year! I don't actually have any NYE plans but if I did this would be the make up that I would reach for... planning my make up for a night out that isn't going to happen, logic.



I decided to go with the Smashbox #Shapematters palette to fill in my eyebrows, highlight and contour..well, I try my best to make my potato head look more shapely. For the eyes I went with Max Factor White Satin all over the lid as the base, topping it up with Max Factor Creme Champagne. Then adding, Smashbox Stripped (beige) to the crease and a tiny bit of Sumatra (dark brown) to the outer corners. To put that into simpler terms, a brown smoky eye phaha! I tried this look the other day and it was super easy, and that's coming from some one who is rubbish at make up. I cant finish an eye with out a feline flick, using my fave L'Oreal Super Liner. I was going to finish off the look with a dark lip but sometimes that can be too much maintenance for a night out, so I went with Avon Toasted Rose - a purple/mauve colour. A natural but chic make up look to celebrate the new year.
Do you have any new years eve plans?

Post Comment
Post a Comment