Top Social

Sweet Mango & Falafel Wraps.

Friday 3 June 2016

Right, so I am still getting to grips with my new laptop and some where along the way I managed to delete a few blog posts. I've had my little strop (mwhaha) and now I am ready to re-write them. So on with the post! 
A while ago I bought this mango, salad, falafel wrap thing from Tesco, and it was the best thing I had ever eaten...well, the best wrap I had ever eaten. I decided to recreate something similar and it turned out amazing! 

To make it you will need:
-Wraps
-Peppery rocket
-Falafels (sweet potato or spinach ones, whichever you prefer)
-Mango chutney
-A pinch of pepper

First, I just throw (not literally) the falafels into the oven. I like these ones, you just put them into the oven for 18 minutes on fan 180°C, gas 6 or 200°C depending on what kind of oven you have. Easy peasy!

Whilst the falafels are cooking I like to prep my wrap. I place a handful of washed, peppery rocket onto the centre of the wrap, adding a generous helping of tangy mango chutney and a sprinkle of crushed pepper.

When the falafels are a dark, golden brown colour I tear them in half adding them to the pre-prepared wrap. 
Simply fold, serve and enjoy! I am going to be honest, they don't really look like much but they taste delish!
Instagram // Bloglovin // Tumblr // YouTube // Etsy 

 Depop:@poppyykayy
4 comments on "Sweet Mango & Falafel Wraps."
  1. Ooh, so delicious, Poppy! Gahh I adore Tesco... I wish we had it in Paris or California. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that actually sounds so yummy. i love falafels and including them in a wrap has to be heavenly.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so tasty! You have to try it! x

      Delete