Top Social

Finding A Space That Works For You.

Thursday 24 August 2017

It can be hard to create a space that works as both a bedroom and creative zone. Whether its somewhere to do your make up, to work or a cosy reading nook, there needs to be a divide between that and your sleep space (which can be hard to achieve in one room)I recently moved my bedroom around and I am finally starting to feel like it's the perfect mix. Today I wanted to show you my desk space. I have switched it up slightly, adding more golden and earthy tones in the form of decor. 

I have been picking up trinkets for a little while now, some you may have seen on Instagram and others are new. Most of the bits are from TK Maxx but I do have items from Primark, Laura Ashley, Ikea and local carboot sales too. It's important to pick things up along the way, rather than buying everything in one go. I just feel like everything seems a little bit more personal that way. Oh, and my plants. I can't live without those can I! My fiddle-leaf fig is from Lidl, believe it or not it was only £10.

So yeah, that is my current desk situation. It is forever changing so the next time you see it, it will probably be completely different. But for now it inspires me and for that, I love it.

Where is your work space?

Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
6 comments on "Finding A Space That Works For You."
  1. Oh I love it, it looks beautiful Poppy! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! Do what you fucking love.. :)

    Your blog seems to be really interesting and beautiful! I will continue to follow your posts. Perhaps you would also like the idea to support each other :) (Blog, Insta, Bloglovin..) You may also like to look at my YouTube channel .. I have not so many views there because I started with new content but am happy about everyone new. Would be cool to hear from you! :)

    Blog // YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'll deffo check your blog out!x

      Delete
  3. Im in the process of changing up my room aka my work area too!

    https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete