Top Social

Jungle Green Queen.

Monday 13 April 2015
So a week ago or so i did a post on my 4 fave nude nail polishes (here). When i had finished this post and started to tidy away i had a quick look through my collection and realized the only colour i had, other than nudes, was a bright orange by Barry M. So i got stuck into the Avon magazine (yes, again i know!) and ordered a few shades, this khaki green being my favorite.


This nail polish is by 'Avon Color Trend' in the shade 'Jungle Green Queen' and was surprisingly only £1! Not having very high hopes, because of the price tag, i painted my nails and was extremely happy with the coverage and colour. It glided on evenly with just one coat! It also dried super quickly! I then came across my matte top coat from Barry M and once i added this on top i fell in love with the combination.


This is what my nails turned out like and although it isn't a massive pop of colour its deffo different to my usual nude polishes i reach for on a daily basis. Having this on for a few days now i do have to say it hasn't got the best staying power as it has started to chip...but it was only £1 so i can not complain!
7 comments on "Jungle Green Queen. "
  1. Thank you, that's so lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour so much, I've been obessed with khaki recently! Definitely need to get a matte top coat as I love matte nails!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khaki has always been one of my fave colours!!

      Delete
  3. oooo I think this green is so pretty! lovely buy :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green nailpolish, this is a great one! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing this green one none stop!!

      Delete