Top Social

A Day To Remember - Inspired by Light.

Friday 5 August 2016

I have always had deep love for photography. I am constantly snapping pictures of the most random things... to be honest the spontaneous, in the moment images always turn out the best. When I heard about Light.co's Vantage Point project I wanted to participate. One image in particular popped into my mind. It was from my very first trip to London in 2014. I didn't have a camera at that point so I depended on my iPhone 4 to take some memorable photographs. When I took this picture the sun was blinding me, I just pointed my camera at Big Ben and hoped for the best. It was only when I got home and swiped through the images that I came across this one. Straight away I started messing around with the brightness and enhancing the colours, and this is how my fave photograph was born. 
It may not be the best quality or the most exciting image but it is one of my favourites to look back on and remember that sunny London day.
 I visit London regularly now, so I am tempted to go back and recreate this image with better equipment. 
The Light Camera would be perfect for a project like this. A compact camera with multiple lenses that creates a DSLR quality image, perfect! It is defiantly a camera to watch out for and one I wish I had at that moment in time!

Do you have a favourite photograph?
Instagram // Bloglovin // Tumblr // YouTube // Etsy 

 Depop:@poppyykayy
10 comments on "A Day To Remember - Inspired by Light."
  1. My favourite photograph is probably of some abandoned kittens from some years back.
    But that picture you took is beautiful! well done :) I'm really curious with your recreation hehe

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love cats!! and thank you girlie!

      Delete
  2. I totally get why you love this photo, it's not anything too fancy, but there's definitely just something special behind the photo! It's almost like you can tell there is a memory behind the photo!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photo! I've been to London endless times but I've never taken s photo of Big Ben crazy I know xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lovely! I sooo wanna visit Big Ben again!xx

      Delete
  4. That's a really great photo you were in a fantastic place to get Big Ben

    Mel ★ meleaglestone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete