Top Social

Sleek MakeUp Highlighting Palette.

Tuesday 26 July 2016


I am baccccck! I've only been gone for like 13 days (it feels like a million years) but I have bloody missed writing on my little old blog! I have been so busy with work I just haven't had time to do anything. It kind of makes me sad because this blog is the thing I really love, I just have to find the balance between that, work and my social life...please help, hahaha! Anyway I am back today with a review of the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice. Actually, scratch that, it isn't really a 'review' its more of just an opinion.


I love the golden/bronze colour, it makes the product feel a lot more expensive than it was. Inside there are 4 highlight shades (Ecliptic, Hemisphere, Subsolar, Equinox). One is a cream highlight and the rest are powders. To be honest I can't really rate the cream highlight because I tend to stick with powders, I just prefer the finish a powder gives. My favourite shade is deffo the yellow toned one. It is so seamless when applied to the skin, it doesn't just sit in one spot. Also with it having the yellow tones to it, it doesn't give me the tin man look (y'know what it mean?!). As for the lilac and bronze shade, they are equally as great! I like to mix these with the yellow shade to tone them down a bit, but I love the tint of colour it adds to the cheek bone. For £10 this product is amazing! I first saw Jeffree Star using this product and he is like the Queen of highlight, so I knew it was going to be a good'en! 

Have you tried this palette yet?
Instagram // Bloglovin // Tumblr // YouTube // Etsy 

 Depop:@poppyykayy
12 comments on "Sleek MakeUp Highlighting Palette."
  1. Your blogs are a pleasure to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try sleek products! So hard to find in the US.. Guess I'll have to order online:) This palette is gorgeous!

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame! Deffo worth ordering though!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful highlighting palette! Thanks for sharing your 'opinion'! :)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all of Sleek's highlight palettes, but not this one! It's gorg - I need it! Lol X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get my hands on some more! x

      Delete
  5. Oh wow what a gorgeous palette! Such beautiful shades, and the packaging is amazing too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh,this palette is SO gorgeous, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete