Top Social

Jeffree Star's (Holiday Collection) Velour Liquid Lipsticks In Designer Blood & Pumpkin Pie.

Friday 16 December 2016


Today I am blabbing on about a holiday edition product so it is classed as a Chrsitmassy post, right? Haha! It was actually a total accident that I picked up two of the Jeffree Star holiday products. I just chose the two shades I liked the most! I did want Unicorn Blood but I think that is pretty hard to get hold of, well I feel like its hard to get hold of on Beauty Bay anyway. I have heard Designer Blood is very similar so I had to add it to my basket.  

Before we get onto the post I feel like I have to apologise for how badly I have applied these products haha! I am learning!!



So lets start with Pumpkin Pie. I am a sucker for orange lipsticks, but I only tend to wear them in the summer. I thought this dark/brick orange shade was perfect for the colder months. I also don't mind the gold sparkle that has been added to this formula, it's not too much. 
I can't really review these lips yet as I have only had them for a day or so but I can tell you how this one felt from testing it out. 
It is very light weight and feels comfortable on the lips. It isn't streaky either which is a win! I thought Designer Blood was going to be my favourite but surprisingly, I think this one is!


Speaking of Designer Blood, I'd say its kind of a love/hate relationship. I mean I don't hate it, I love the deep, rich colour of the product and the coverage is amazing, but (as with all dark lip products) it has to be applied perfectly... Otherwise it just looks like, well a mess. When I first tried this I got it everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! It was on my hands, teeth, clothes even the light switches haha! 

I did wear this one out today and I loved it, apart from it going a tad cakey towards the end of the day. To be honest I think this was just down to me though. I feel like I applied way too much! I just need to learn to work with the product first I think.

My first impressions are good so far! I love the colours that I picked up and the colour selection is amazinggggg. Like I said I think I just need to learn how to work with the product and not pile it all on at once, oops!

Have you ever tried Jeffree Star Cosmetics?



Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
8 comments on "Jeffree Star's (Holiday Collection) Velour Liquid Lipsticks In Designer Blood & Pumpkin Pie."
  1. Another great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liquid lipsticks sound so intimidating, haha! I can see myself getting frustrated and just giving up ;) Designer Blood, though, is an absolute gorgeous colour! Perfect for the chilly months!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a little frustrated I am not gunna lie haha! And I know right? Perfect for Christmas too!

      Delete
  3. I love them both on you!!! I am surprised how much I love the copper color- it really is gorgeous!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I am surprised too! Deffo thought Designer Blood was going to be my fave, but I think Pumpkin Pie wins it for me x

      Delete
  4. I'm desperate to get my hands on some jeffree star liquid lipsticks, especially his holiday collection - both look stunning, think my favourite is pumpkin pie!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and order off Beauty Bay, girl! It's amazing!!

      Delete