Top Social

Miu Miu Lace Up Ballet Flats Dupes.

Sunday 12 February 2017


I have been in love with the Miu Miu Lace Up Ballet Flats since I saw Lizzy from Shot From The Street wearing them (and that was quite a while ago). Of course I haven't got £500 laying around to splash out, so I went out on the hunt for some dupes. Again, this was a little while ago, but I came across some good alternatives on Zara. Some were a tad more feminine than the Mui Mui ones, and some a little more tougher looking. For some strange reason I left it at that and never purchased any of them. I don't know why, I spent so long searching the internet then all of a sudden I just forgot about it all.
But recently, whilst browsing the deadly Zara sale, I came across my favourite pair of the bunch reduced to just £7.99 (originally £30) YAAAAS!



So, here are the most ugliest prettiest shoes ever! Zara's take on the Miu Miu flats are not a bad dupe. I mean they don't have the statement tie up ribbons but I feel like the blue satin knots on the front make up for that unique element.

As for comfort and sizing I'd say they are pretty good. I have braved wearing them in this freezing cold weather and I can say, they a really comfortable. The sizing is great too, they fit like a glove.

Do you like the style of these shoes?


Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
13 comments on "Miu Miu Lace Up Ballet Flats Dupes."
  1. I've seen these in the zara sale so much recently! I bought a more toned down version, black with tie up ribbons for only £7.99 too, such a bargain.
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this style of shoe! Glad you got a bargain too!!

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes great blog as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this blog post :)

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they give you any blisters or anything when you started to wear them? Saw these and really wanted them but I keep getting really bad blisters from buying loads of new shoes that need wearing in :p xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am usually the same with new shoes but these were fine! So comfy! xx

      Delete
  5. I love these shoes! They are amazing.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    new projects in andheri west

    ReplyDelete