Top Social

Turning 21.

Thursday 9 February 2017

This feels weird, sitting down and actually putting together a blog post is something I haven't done in a little while. I hadn't been enjoying blogging as much as I used too, so I took a little break and I feel all happy and refreshed now. It was also my birthday on the 7th of Feb, my 21st birthday!! I am 21 and I cant believe it. Not that I feel any different but I now class myself as a proper adult. Saying "oh yeah, I am 20" felt like I was still a kid and I could still get away with things like getting my mum to ring the doctors for me (which I will probably always do, haha). Being 21 makes it harder to get away with things, and that worries me, haha! Anyway, that is my age now and I need to get used to it... Until next year when I will be 22, oh my giddy aunt! 

Today I thought I would share some bits that I got for my birthday and what I did to celebrate it. 


So, lets start with the presents. I was speechless with the gifts I received. I don't want to go into massive amounts of detail but I got a BEAUTIFUL Vivienne Westwood watch, a Pandora ring, perfume, bucket loads of choc, make up and a few plants here and there (of course mwhaha). I was super lucky and didn't expect half of the stuff I got, I am so grateful!

As for the celebrations I decided I wanted to do little things rather than have a party. On Sunday the 4th me, my sister and our friend went to the Cat Cafe in Manchester... Best day of my life. A place to sit around, drink coffee and be surrounded by every kind of cat! Bliss. I took loads of pictures so I am planning on putting a post together about my experience. I also had a small gathering with a few of my friends and family that evening. It was basically just a chilled night in and I loved it. On my actual birthday I spent the day shopping and eating, my two fave things. I then went to see a psychic which was bloody mental. I don't want to share too much but lets just say she was spot on with most things. Oh, and she loved to mention my 'unlucky love life' as she described it, dyingggg hahaha. 

All in all I had a fab birthday and I wouldn't have spent it any other way!

Have you guys been up to anything exciting recently?



Instagram // Bloglovin // YouTube // Etsy // Pinterest // Depop
14 comments on "Turning 21."
  1. What a gorgeous watch - I have that pandora ring as well, but in the september birth stone and its one of my favourite rings I own!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely isn't it! I love simple pieces like that x

      Delete
  2. A great blog glad you had a nice 21st birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring is so lovely! I just discovered your blog and it is fabulous! Can't wait for you next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pandora ring is so pretty, looks so nice when you wear it. I wish I was 21 again, I am in my 30s and I feel soooo old haha! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I love that perfume and that ring is gorgeous.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! The perfume smells amazing!!

      Delete
  6. Glad you had an awesome bday :) thanks for sharing!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated happy bday hun.
    Im happy for you.

    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete